- A battle of insults ensues, often ad hominem attacks
- monolithically condemning great swathes of the population
- ... an army of sycophants worshipping at the altar of my deathless prose
- it does remind me of children pissing on each other
- a taint of drama queen (king?) in your self victimization
- Sometimes I wish you'd talk about men. Or something. Of interest.
- either we do have grown up discussions of we play with yellow rubber ducks in the paddling pool of our earliest awakening.
- (Wo)man up, Man!
- what do you know about my behind? But yes, I am slim. So, I suppose, bonny, not boney, will do.
And, unrelated to the skirmish this wonderful metaphor "I have a lot of friends, human bubble wrap"
Bloggers, I bow at the altar of your gorgeous phrases.
If anybody is as dog crazy as I am, you might like to read this delightful description of a day out, by the whippety-grey, Charlie.
And for Charlie, if he should visit again, a picture of fellow long dog, Harry