so i have made a non-resolution to try to lose 10kg this year. i'm not sure how easy or hard that will be but 10kg in a year is not really aiming for a quick loss. i struggle with exercise so my initial non-plan isnt going to include real exercise and incremental changes are more achievable than dramatic ones so i thought i would start with some basic ideas, see if it helps and then step up the program.
- first step will be to find out my actual weight, that means get some scales.
- no more soft drinks or fruit juice or cordial. only coffee, tea or water to drink.
- eat less cakes and ice creams (hard to do with the girls about)
- eat breakfast so i dont get caught in the snack trap
- no pre-packaged biscuits and no lollies. i wont say no to chocolate but i'll try to keep it to special occasions
i know how much resolve i have (not a lot) so i'll leave it there for now and consider how much more committed i want to get then post again. it will keep me accountable. progress report in a month, 5th feb.