Thursday 19 September 2019

Bonking required

I was sitting at traffic lights outside a Thai Massage Shop today and idly wondering if the shop was offering "happy endings".
There were some graphics on the window which referred to happiness etc. It looked a jolly kind of place but was it jolly enough for happy endings?
When I saw the sign I thought I had my answer "Bonking required until sept 30"
Funny wording, I thought
And why until the end of the month?

Then I realised it said BOOKING. Booking required.




In other news, it's been raining solidly for two days and the back yard (previously a dust bowl) is now a swamp. The dogs have been digging holes and the holes are like tiny swimming pools full of mud, blocking my way to the gate. Both dogs have forgotten what rain is and have to run outside every two minutes to see what it looks like. Harry doesn't like wet feet so he keeps to the deck but the white terror has to go check things and run back in with adorable but muddy paws.

Sometimes a slightly more boring life would be nice

22 comments:

  1. I can tell what's on your mind at the moment! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I snorted and thought, you have to bonk them to get a massage? Whoa Nellie, said I. Harry is the sensible type I see. I had one who would only dip her tippy toes in the water and would run from waves, adorable.

    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even the crazy making quirks are adorable!

      Delete
  3. Does bonking men the same thing in AU as in US?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snort.
    Truth in advertising - even if it wasn't.
    Feel very free to send some rain this way. A week or so we had a night's gentle (very gentle) rain which gave us more than we have had in the preceding six months. We are desperately dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everything everywhere is dry and dead looking. Not good for any living thing

      Delete
  5. That was hilarious! Both the booking/bonking AND the pups :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so sick of opening the door but I wasn't prepared to take a risk on a full bladder!

      Delete
  6. Was laughing and I am assuming bonking is a universal term!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's not the story could get even weirder

      Delete
  7. Goodness, what a mess! It doesn't look like Australia, more like Ireland!

    "Bonking required". The dirty beasts....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a mess. I have no idea what to do with it

      Delete
  8. That was Freudian!!! How funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it was Freudian! I should probably shut up now :)

      Delete
  9. Perhaps I'm a little thick but I still haven't understood the "happy endings" bit. My memory is good enough to understand bonking though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When a regular massage is finished with the "therapist" masturbating the client

      Delete
  10. I had a whole week of mis-hearing adverts last week... palaces became phallus's...I was very confused. I enjoy mis-reading as my mis-reads make me laugh out loud.
    My back garden is turning into a lake, and my dog refuses to go out unless I go with him!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least our mis-readings are interesting!

      Delete

go on, leave a comment or four.