Thursday 3 November 2022

Mirror, mirror on the wall....


In the absence of any other kind of inspiration, I decided to copy these questions from Ramana and Nick. The answers are mine, though :)

And for your added entertainment, find the hidden lie!


What is your greatest fear? I'm really not sure. Serious illness, maybe.

When were you happiest? I loved having young children so that was a nice time in my life. I'm not sure if it was happiest or if there's a good dollop of nostalgia going on. I'm pretty happy now, too. 

What personal trait do you deplore? I'd like to be a tidier person and I do try but I'll never be naturally orderly.

And in others? How long have you got?

Your biggest embarrassment? I think I have sublimated my most embarrassing moments

Describe yourself in three words: funny, chatty, snarky

What do you dislike about your appearance? I don't love being overweight but I'm pretty much at peace with my appearance

What would your Super Power be? my super power is making a meal from a seemingly bare cupboard/ fridge

Apart from property what is your dearest purchase? as a single individual person, the most expensive thing I have purchased was a ramp to  my front door

Your most unappealing habit: being late to work

What scares you about ageing? having a shrinking world

Your celebrity crush? Donald Trump

Would you choose fame or anonymity? can I have 15 minutes of fame then go back to obscurity?

Who should you say sorry to? I can't think of anyone right now though I'm sure my kids will eventually process stuff that needs an apology

Who would you most like to be? I only know how to be me

When did you last cry? I don't know, I probably cried laughing at some dog video

Any brushes with death? I taught three kids to drive so there were some hairy moments but in all honesty, no , I have never thought I was in a situation that would cause my death

Would you prefer sex, money or fame? money would be helpful

An important life lesson? most of the things we worry about never happen

Tell us a secret: I'd love to adopt or foster stacks of dogs and employ a charming dog walker to walk them

14 comments:

  1. Smiling at most of your answers. And am pretty certain that your celebrity crush would be someone entirely different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Trump is so gentlemanly 🤣🤣

      Delete
  2. Please tell me you don't have a crush on Trump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers Kylie. The lie is easy to spot. No way you would have a crush on Trump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I’m glad the Donald Trump answer has already been addressed! And thank you for reminding me that most of the things we worry about seldom come to pass - cross fingers!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My other life advice which UK readers could give me a lesson in: take a jacket because being cold is miserable

      Delete
  5. I like the second last answer. there's too much anxiety in the world. Your sense of humor comes through these answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive been fortunate that I'm mostly not an anxious person. It's very common and debilitating

      Delete
  6. I did spot your lie right away :). You are a contented person Kylie and I celebrate you. None of us is perfect, and I embrace my flaws along with my talents.
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, www. Embracing flaws is a big call, I'm not sure I'm there yet

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the mention! Glad to hear you aren't actually a Trump supporter. I like the idea of 15 minutes of fame and then back to obscurity. Re the hairy driving moments, driving instructors must be a permanent bundle of nerves, watching their pupils about to make some disastrous manoeuvre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that the better driving teacher I became, the less crazy stuff the students did but it is disconcerting to have no control

      Delete

go on, leave a comment or four.