Saturday 1 April 2023

Mooraback Cabin, Werrikimbe National Park

 I've been away on a wee trip which I might say more about when I have more time.

I took two series of photos which I have put into little videos. The faults are obvious but for a first attempt at anything like this, I'm quite happy.


Sunrise. The photos were taken at random intervals but approximately every 5 minutes.




This was the project I started out with. The aim was to photograph the paddock around the cabin every 15 minutes for daylight hours. I missed one interval while showering and I also decided the project wasn't going as I had hoped so abandoned it late afternoon.






12 comments:

  1. I LOVE both of your videos. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A large mob of roos spent a lot of time on the grass and as I observed them relaxing, I often thought of you, EC

      Delete
    2. They both were interesting- the sunrise was mesmerising. Looked like a chilly morning

      Delete
    3. Cathy,
      The sunrise was pretty, wasn't it? I don't see many of them.
      It wasn't too cold, I was in a t shirt and very light jacket. And I got sunburnt!

      Delete
  2. Oh well done! I was actually thinking about having a go at something like this but it feels a bit beyond me! Excellent videos! Are you going to do more?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scarlet, it's so not beyond you. Just take the photos and plug them into an app. I used splice. Get a free trial if you want to add music. Then cancel the subscription straight away. Voila!
      I don't have immediate plans fir more but now I have a taste for it I'm sure there will be others 😀

      Delete
  3. They remind me of Andy Warhol's movies. "Just point the camera at something and let it reveal itself" (or words to that effect)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take that as a compliment, thanks Nick

      Delete
  4. Those were relaxing. The music was distracting to me. I loved both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On a second look, I'm not loving the music either. It was a lovely view though

      Delete
  5. They are lovely, well done, and brilliant for a first attempt, music as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

go on, leave a comment or four.