you try answering! Some will be impossible so be creative.
1. What time did I get up this morning? 7.30
2. Diamonds or pearls? If I have to choose out of these, pearls. But I love turqouise (well done Leah!) lapis lazuli and marcasite
3. What is the last film I saw at the cinema? Cinnamon was right, I saw Role models with the kids.
4. My favourite TV show? It's hard to say but probably House
5. What do I usually have for breakfast? Coffee. I'm a terrible breakfast eater, I might have raisin toast, yoghurt, fruit or muesli. Sometimes I pick up an apricot danish on the way to work or I have porridge with yoghurt at morning tea time.
6. My middle name? Sonja
7. What food do I dislike? I'm not a great eater of meat, very picky.
8. What kind of car do I drive? Silver Peugeot Familiale with 8 seats.
9. Favourite sandwich? Chicken, lettuce, avocado and mayo. Lots of pepper.
10. Favourite piece of clothing? The intuitive answer is jeans with a flattering bum and bootleg, but do I really have to choose?
11. What is my favourite CD at the moment? I don't go well at choosing favourite music. Yesterday at work I chose Vivaldi oboe concertos and loved it, then Graceland. Wonderful.
12. What characteristic do I despise? Hmmmm. I try not to despise anything but I don't go well with arrogance, with whinging, or with judgemental people (otherwise known as intolerance, who said that? you're right)
13. If I could holiday anywhere in the world, where would it be? The US was never on my list but these days, with so many good buddies there....NYC, Seattle, Sacramento..... but I would also love to go to Africa, parts of Europe and see more of Australia. Don't want much, do I?
14. Where would I retire to? Sydney
15. Favourite brand of clothing? It's not about the brand, it is about the item. There are designers I prefer when I look at their designs but right now I can't think which.
Now it's over to you but if you like it I'll give you some more questions tomorrow.