i tried to come up with 10 notable happenings for myself or my family this past year. i didn't make it, which probably means i should be getting out of the comfort zone a bit more in 2010. here are my picks nevertheless:
- early in the new year we farewelled our gorgeous bunny anzac. it was agonising to see him sick and making the fateful decision was awful but his eventual end was peaceful and his farewell was tender
- i sent my first born overseas on a school trip. never before had he been so far away or for so long. i think it was a wonderful experience for him and it led to his first girlfriend.
- that might make me a first time mother-in-law
- we welcomed bella bunny as well as friendly rodents george and frank
- the family suffered the great flu of 2009. i escaped with a mild dose but i nursed some very sick kids
- i spent a night in hospital for the first time in ten years and had my first antibiotics in ten years. then i took enough to last the next twenty.
- a family trip to theme park central, the gold coast, reminded me how much i hate theme parks
- i went on my second ever girls weekend away
- and.......TA DAHHH!!
made my first ever video upload.
this is an unscripted greeting
My wish for you is that 2010 is more than you hope for
HAPPY NEW YEAR
enormous thanks to my liam for his technical expertise on this one, you didnt think i did it, did you?