lets see what i come up with:
- i have two births to attend this year. lets hope i fulfil my aim to make those mums feel nurtured and supported as well as prepared for motherhood. i would also like to add a few more births to the list.
- do a cheesemaking course
- usher, cajole and support another child through the HSC
- teach the same child to drive
- cultivate one or two new habits toward health
- less facebooking, more reading
- leave my comfort zone regularly
- watch more movies
- drive a clean car
- carpe diem
Your shoes shall be iron and brass; and as your days, so shall your strength be.