Wednesday 11 December 2019

The master gets hitched

I iz Harry. I went to my Liam's weddin fing. I had brekky wiv da hoomans.
I'z not in dis photo but da brekky iz




When we got to the place I cried by the door until 2am. I was in Kollies room but I could hear all da fings outside, I fink dere was wabbits. Kollie sayed she was vewwy tired. 





The inn had resident doggos. This one was Jack. Jack growled at me but he just had small doggo syndrome. I ignored his silliness




This was a vewwy odd doggo. I didn't lie down a whole lot and I got suuuper tired but I was lyin down here. Da hoomans were takin a long time to give me treats so I had a wee rest. There's a well down there. Iz there wabbits in wells? A doggo needs to know






Lunch! Can you believe I didn't get any? Doesn matter, I'm not keen on that vegan stuff......



Ah yea, I remembers this door. It's the one I used to run away from Kollie. Liam ended up chasing me in his towel, something to do with showering before his wedding. 


I hurt my foot a little bit and Kollie sayed I got little blood marks on the carpets and da bed. It's ok,  I licked my foot all better. This was a good bed. Maybe the best bed ever. When I finally falled asleep on the pillows Kollie didn't have the ticker to move me so she sleeped on the other end . Haha, i've got her wrapped around my bloody paw




Cake?  I needz to sniff it. 
In this pic you can see my old blue collar and my new weddin collar.
My Liam ordered me a nice pink one to match his suit but we didnt get it in time so I had a  rustic cream one. It matched the flowers. 



I met so many people and there was children and my Liam and foodz and fings to sniff and unscheduled walks and dancin . I even lied down and rubbed my nose in the grass while the bride and groom did the vows. i think i managed to get the photo man to make photos of me!!!


I fink it was the best weddin I ever went to. 

29 comments:

  1. Dear Harry,

    I iz hopin' that youse will be shown uz piccies of Liam n Catherine gettin wed or jest after serimonknee. I iz lovin Liam's weddin outfit wid his mama...so, so, so Horsetrailian.

    Woof! Woof!
    Y.Pudding Esquire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mr esquire,
      i fink kollie got sick of figuring out who had what photos but she tells me she will post some serimonknee photos.

      my hoomans don't have as much style as i do but what can i do?

      Delete
  2. Wot YP sed. Whair are the fotoes of the nuptiall cupple? Nise pikkies of Caitlyn, and iz that Liz? (Apolojees for my terribull Inglish, I usuerly speak dog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dog is easy to speak, nick.
      woof. whine. pee

      Delete
  3. Awww.
    You are such a star Harry. And a celebration NEEDS you.
    I do hope your foot is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My foot is so good, thank you miss elephant girl. It hardly even hurt and spit works wonders, dont you find?

      Delete
  4. Enjoyed your post Harry, you're very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Polly, they call me handsome harry sometimes

      Delete
  5. Harry, I'm so glad you had a good time, despite the hurt paw and invisible wabbits. Your human really loves you, you goofy guy, to sleep on the bottom of the bed while you had the pillows. You're a lucky doggo :)

    Kylie! Thank you! This is so sweet; I smiled all the way through! And the last sentence is such a great ending :) Your son looks very like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a soft touch and liam has always looked like me!

      Delete
  6. What a great post Kylie, I love how they included doggo. he was well able for it and his commentary just superb.

    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he really enjoyed it and it was sweet to have him there!

      Delete
  7. Everything is always a point of view. I'm glad that you (Harry) enjoyed the wedding. I hope your human did did too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is no good story written by a dog without a faithful human. "Eat, sleep, shower. get married" It appears the humans lived up to their training and instruction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haz faithful hoomans. They love me a lot

      Delete
  9. I see Wilhelm, the imaginary St Bernard from Sheffield has commented on your blog post, Harry. This is a dog who has a secretary to do his writing.You will now be world famous, having such an illustrious friend.
    I don't do 'dog-tork' so Kylie will have to do the interpreting.
    Alphie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wilhelm has a fancy name to go with his secretary!
      Maybe I can be famous, I iz good lookin after all

      Delete
  10. Great photos and greater commentary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you iz a frend of us doggos, Ramana. Thanks for lookin after my family. I'll tell Kollie the photos iz not bad

      Delete
  11. I agree that most doggos have their hoomans wrapped around their bloody paws (you sounded positively cockney there, Harry). I know that my doggo does and it's a bloody shame at times, she gets the best part of the middle of the king-sized bed and the two hoomans cling to the side edges to keep from falling on the floor. One wouldn't expect that from a Chihuahua-terrier mix, but when your name is Senorita Juanita Conchita Rosita Lolita Margarita Abigail, Abby for short, one does pretty much what one pleases. Are you named after that English prince that married the American, Harry?

    My hooman, Rhymes, says this is the first wedding post he has ever seen without a picture of the bride in it. I guess the groom's mother has a different set of priorities or something.

    Wonderful post, Kollie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ghost wrter, Kollie thought she was so clever with that line about the bloody paw, she was chucklin away for way too long.
      I fink Senorita Juanita Conchita Rosita Lolita Margarita Abigail knows just how much her hoomans loves her.
      I doesn't know who I was named after, they called me that in the RSPCA but I reckon one of those little volunteers probably has a little crush on me, just like she does on the other Harry

      The grooms mother is a funny old duck, thats for sure

      Delete
  12. "small doggo syndrome". Haha, that cracked me up. Glad you enjoyed the wedding Harry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it so much I couldn't do anything but sleep for daaaays! Small doggos, you know how they are...I hope you hasnt got one. That would be a bit barassing

      Delete
  13. Cute post. I love the doggie voice and all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Kollie speaks for me way too often, Ms Parsimonony

      Delete
  14. I very much enjoyed the photos in your three latest posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Snow. What was it that you enjoyed?

      Delete
    2. You, the dogs, the places. It's easy to limit blog photos to outdoor shots, so I enjoy seeing inside places too.

      Delete

go on, leave a comment or four.