Sunday 14 September 2008

hello everyone,

i'm still short of stuff to say.......i have a couple of posts floating in my brain but they're not very well formed and i'm too tired to pull it together.
the weekend has been quite pleasant and sociable. yesterday was a wonderful day for the washing and after weeks upon weeks of bad weather it was a relief to get everything washed and dried painlessly.
we went to Na & Luigi's place both yesterday and today, so i've seen lots of the babies and enjoyed Na's company, the boys had fun playing on the Wii with Luigi and the Bug had a ball with our girls.
apart from the smell of the sun in our clothes i haven't managed to get a whole lot of housework done, so it seems that i face another week of starting from behind.......i'm good at that.

i'm not commenting too much of late but be assured that i read you all and you might as well marvel at the silence, it's rare you know :)


i'll leave you with a shot of my mob with their new cousins. this weekend it has been an absolute joy for me to watch my boys in rapture over the new little people, the pic doesn't capture it but one day it will be a reminder of times past.....

on second thoughts, this photo does manage to capture some of the pride and affection that is so touching to this sentimental mum




14 comments:

  1. i told you, i have nada to to say....or i could blather on meaninglessly as i am beginning to do right now.........
    i'm glad you're here though.......
    jeez, i'd better be careful or suze will be telling me to knock it off
    :)

    hi suze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Special,

    It's alright if you have nothing to say! I'm almost the same! It seems you have been fairly busy, what with one thing and another.
    There is certainly some pride glowing from the many pairs of cheeks of your mob - a wonderful photo capturing a wonderful moment. So where's the one of you then, hmmm???

    Love ya hun,
    Peej xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi you
    i dont have one of me with the bubs although i hope to get one.
    i have a couple of recent pics of me with my kids that i'm quite proud of but i resist posting them here because other peoples kids are a bit boring. or more than a bit.

    it's funny, i swore that my blog wouldnt be full of drivel about kids and dogs but i often succumb!

    i'm so grateful that you all humour me !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boy, have i offended every other parent out there????
    sorry. i'm thinking you'll know what i mean though ??

    definitely time for me to sleep before i jam two feet in my mouth :)

    night night

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie, I laughed out loud at your comment. Ah, other people's kids...of course I don't count myself in with "other people," hee hee...

    don't worry, I know what you mean. I find that my own blog is most often a way for me to stay in touch with my non-parental mind, which is often inaccessible during the days with Hedgie. So I like to post about a random variety of things, whatever piques my interest. A good way to stay fresh.

    I enjoyed this post--it can be quite fun to hear about people's everydays...like sunshine-smelling clothes...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehehe, oh Special, you are a one aren't you??

    Bless ya heart!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and pics of the sweet new babes with your "not so boring kids"...you are so funny!!

    I also am having a hard time posting right now...I have all these ideas in my head but keep getting distracted by gkids needing help with homework, dinner, and all the daily chores of life.

    I always enjoy visiting here, so don't change anything!

    xo, Gig

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi leah,
    of course hedgie isnt boring!
    i like to have a non-parental mind too and blogging is part of that but i just have to talk about my kids at times. theyre too precious!

    when i posted i thought of you liking to hear the everyday stuff...it's like kids, a little is good, too much is just mundane :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. peej,
    yes, i'm hopeless at times but at least i laugh at myself and i havent deleted. my stupidity is there for all to see :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi gig,
    i'm glad you get it! i wouldnt get any prizes for diplomacy, would i?

    not much is likely to change here because i can only be me, so i'm glad you like it

    hang in there with the young 'uns, the cooking, the cleaning......theres no point blogging if it's just another chore

    love
    k

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops! Stay AWAY from my blog today ... yep, I posted about one of my kids. (Yikes!) : D

    p.s.
    I think your kids are adorable ... they take after their mother? Yes?

    ReplyDelete

go on, leave a comment or four.