Friday 14 November 2008

thanks #13 and #14

Well, I keep harping on about the way I think I live with gratitude. Today I will let you in on two of the things I appreciate everyday (most days anyhow)

I think we are marvellously fortunate because we have enough money to buy pretty much anything we need, when we need it. We don't have to choose whether we get milk or petrol today because we can get both, the kids can go to any school activity or camp without us wondering how to pay, if we have toothache we can go to the dentist..............
most of the world's population is nowhere near so rich and neither are lots of people in our very own suburb.

and at the risk of repeating myself:
I consider myself blessed beyond measure by my arguing, gorgeous, belligerent, sweet, homework avoiding, smart, mess making, funny, utterly wonderful brood.

5 comments:

  1. Could I agree more. No.
    The old gospel song in 6/8 time is brought to mind ("Count Your Blessings") by this post.
    I remember when we'd think twice before we purchased a 33 1/3 LP!
    Not now since Howard and Costello put us on the rich list ... never have we ever had it so good. Have a good w/e everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. View
    http://blogspotthecrossthe victory.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful thanks! I think of this often as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like a sister and a gazillion kitties. Oh, and a dog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know why "Sniper Nerd" edited my photo out. I'm in green. See me to the right?

    ReplyDelete

go on, leave a comment or four.