Friday 21 November 2008

thanks #19 & 20

After a week of dramas and frustrations with our favourite love-to-hate service providers, the big two telcos, my greatest thanks today is that it is finally all resolved. Unfortunately I will never recover the three lunchtimes I lost to phoning them.

My first big thanks is for my sister, Na. She's my first port of call for tech support on all things IT, this week I also called on her for opinion on which service would be best. Luigi happened to be home at the time and offered his usual support for my blogging, thanks Luigi. What a couple, eh?
Na is also my shopping buddy and friend, mother of three gorgeous nieces of mine......and to think I used to try choking her!

The other thing I give thanks for is the phenomenal talent of my other half, he can make or fix pretty much anything and today he ran the extra cable that we needed to fix this telco drama, the extra cable that the biggest telco should have sorted for us.....

Stop me before I start ranting......

Have a wonderful weekend y'all
k

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bob.

    Hi Kylie.

    No, I'm not going to stop there. Good Lord are you kidding?! I was just at your prayer blog singing your praises. I love you so much. Thanks for helping. And honestly, you helped.

    Bob isn't visiting my Blog. I guess he's on strike or something. "Bob, you on strike or something?" Well darlin' I gotta go. Dishwasher to load, laundry to do, kitchen to clean, etc. Why can't I be rich and afford to pay for help? But I'll be honest, when I start complaining too much I see you and Leah without a dishwasher and decide it's time to grow up and shut up! Okay, so I'll load the dishwasher in your honor. ;)

    Your post is terrific. You have an amazing sister and thank God you have a husband who can run a cable! Have a beautiful weekend my dear friend. And thanks for your love and support this week. It mattered.

    XO

    ReplyDelete

go on, leave a comment or four.