Wednesday 3 December 2008

thanks #30

I have been blessed by this month of thanksgiving. It has been a great exercise, I have spent at least part of every day this past month looking for things I can be grateful for and thankfully, there are plenty to find. I also think that the sustained focus is far more valuable than looking for 30 things in one day.
I am also mighty thankful that it is over. I'm not always cheery and when my mood is less than grateful posting a thanks feels a bit dishonest. I must say though, that whatever my mood I meant every single one of them.
I will be glad to post on whatever takes my fancy, too.
Finally, thanks to you, my readers, for hanging around through what was a very personal series of posts and for reading as well as commenting on stuff that couldn't have had any real meaning for you.
You really are a special bunch.

6 comments:

  1. What are friends for? Love you darling. Amazing journey and thanks for including all of us. I learned so much, not only about you, but about me.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good Lord, almost forgot...I'M #1!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, I'll be back. Just struggling at the moment as you can see on the Yarn. Life is complicated.

    Love you to death.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie,

    You're wrong . . . each post had meaning -- I got to see a bit further inside and that's what keeps a friendship growing. I also picked up some new slang. ; )

    I like coming here and being unsure what I will find, though I can pretty much count on leaving with a smile. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your thanks series. It was an interesting journey, for me too.

    ReplyDelete

go on, leave a comment or four.