Sunday 20 September 2015

A midden of Tissues


I've been toying with the idea of changing this blog's direction, thinking of the spectacular success John has achieved simply by (very skilfully) telling tales of domesticity on  "Going Gently"
My first step to copying his style would be to think of the most revolting issue of the day, my snivelling snotty nose and runny eyes. I have collections of tissues in my pockets and spilling out to create a snotty little virussy midden on the couch.
Nice.



5 comments:

  1. I hope you manage to keep them out of the washing. Twice in the last few weeks I have missed a tissue and spread it from Christmas to breakfast through the washing machine.
    Sigh.
    And get better quickly. A cold makes a person feel truly miserable - out of all proportion to the severity of the ailment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EC
    i feel your pain on tissues in the wash!

    Thanks for the good wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaahhhahahaha hell yea Kylie just don't forget to be somewhat sophomoric with the hilarity of the situation. Everybody loves a good fart story!! Well maybe not everybody but i do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark,
    Boys never grow up, do they?

    There is nothing off limits on blog I referred to, you would love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, know what you mean. I like John a lot. Yet the extent of "sharing" bodily functions on his blog, both human and animal, does get a little repetitive. Also, for some reason, I find a homosexual going on about his dog's "fanny flannel" in somewhat dubious taste.

    U

    ReplyDelete

go on, leave a comment or four.