Sunday 25 September 2016

20 Questions

Joey posted his answers to 40 questions and I thought I would borrow the first 20, I couldn't be bothered to type out the whole 40 and copy & paste screws with the formatting. I possibly the untidiest person in the world but I get fanatical about formatting...and emails, I cannot stand inbox clutter..... but I digress.

I haven't done one of these things since my early blogging days way back and they are a bit of fun.


Are you named after anyone? 

My name was inspired by Kylie Tennant, an Australian author.

When was the last time you cried?
Just today. There was a bit of a stuff up with laundry and by the reaction, you would think I had lost a wad of cash.

Do you like your handwriting?
It's ok. I stopped worrying about that when I left girlhood behind.

What is your favourite lunch meat?
Eggs? or sardines

Do you have any kids?
Four. But you knew that.

Do you use sarcasm?
Not often, it's not a good look

If you were another person, would you be friends?
Who knows? Most of us can't stand our own faults. Also, I seem to attract anxious people but I am in no way anxious. On balance, maybe not.

Do you still have tonsils?
No, They were removed to help my hearing. It didn't help and I had grommets a couple of years later.

Would you bungee jump?
No. Heights are so very much not my thing. 

What is your favourite cereal?
Most of them are junk and dont like them. I do eat muesli or porridge and Weet Bix when I want a change. If muesli is a cereal, thats my favourite.

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Mostly

Do you think you are strong?
Nah

Whats your favourite ice cream flavour?
Whats on offer? coffee, ginger, rum & raisin, old English toffee, chocolate......

What is the first thing you notice about people?
I have no clue

Red or pink?
Pink

What do you least like about yourself?
Depends what day it is but mostly I think I am likable

What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?
Camo pants in grey and blue. My daughters think they should never see light of day but they are comfy and I like the pattern

What was the last thing you ate?
Bak Kut Teh. It's a Chinese herb soup with pork bones. My husband made it




















What are you listening to right now?
Survivor is on in the background. Apart from household noise I'm not much of a "listening to" person

If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Who thinks up questions like that? I guess I'd be something dependable like a mid-blue or a grey

11 comments:

  1. Great answers. I will copy paste the twenty questions and answer in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Kylie. I think I am going to make one up with the most obtuse questions I can think of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the shout out, and well done for answering the questions, well 20 of them.

    I thought you were named after the singer Kylie Minogue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed learning these things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your answers. I have been really enjoying people's answers to this meme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne,
    I think I look forward to that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joey,
    Haha! She's the most famous one ever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snow,
    Interesting comment ;)

    see what i did there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. EC
    Really knowing someone is all i n the tiny details, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Interesting comment ;) see what i did there?"

    Oh how interesting!

    ReplyDelete

go on, leave a comment or four.